Will POLY EDE Write Post UTME or Conduct Screening Only?p
When you intend to gain admission into the southwest Federal Polytechnic Ede, you will want to know how the school admits her aspirants. Do they write post UTME before being offered admission or it’s just admission screening exercise which doesn’t involve writing any entrance exams.
And to directly answer your question, YES, Federal Polytechnic Ede conducts post UTME computer-based test for their prospective ND 1 aspirants.
If you want to know more on how this post UTME will be conducted, read to the end of this post.
- The management will announce the sales of their post UTME form . You can check here if the current year admission form is on sales or otherwise.
- You will register online; filling your O’level results and UTME score where necessary.
- Check this guide if you’re having any issues with their post UTME registration or after. It’s a compressive guide to check of problems people report on their registration and screening.
- After the online registration, candidates will need to return to the portal a few days later to print their exams schedule.
- Then, take part in the exams as at the date of your exams.
- The results will be available for checking on the school portal a few days after the exams.
- Now, it’s time to be following your admission progress in the JAMB CAPS. Here you will be required to accept admission if offered a space by the polytechnic eventually.
- Then, later the school will upload the list of admitted candidates on the portal as well.