Advertisements
Adanla Consult : Exchanger

Oh No! Young Girl Suffers Massive Shock, Dies Inside Bathroom After Doing This While Bathing

After a suffered a massive shock and died inside her bathroom, family and friends were left completely devastated.

A Russian schoolgirl drowned in the bathroom after her phone gave her a massive electrical shock when she dropped it in the water.

Yulia Vysotskaya, 14, charged her mobile when she slipped out of her hands at her home in Cheboksary.

Advertisements

Her devastated parents ‘called an ambulance but paramedics were only able to register the schoolgirl’s death and take her body to the morgue,’ said one report citing medical sources.

This is the third such case reported in little over a year in the country despite public warnings from experts about the deadly risks of using smartphones in the bath, with one cautioning that the risks are like ‘Russian roulette’.

In December last year, Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died instantly after using her iPhone plugged into a charger while in the bath at her home in Bratsk, Siberia.

The teenager was a champion fighter in pankration – a form of ‘no rules’ boxing and wrestling originating in ancient Greece.

Earlier that year, a 12-year-old girl named Kseniya P was electrocuted while listening to music from her charging phone while in the bath in Bolshoe Gryzlovo village in the Serpukhovsky district of Moscow region.

Her mother was cooking an evening meal and become worried about Kseniya’s silence.

She went into the bathroom and found the girl ‘already dead with her head under the water’. The phone was floating in the bath.

Electronics engineer Andrey Stanovsky has warned that ‘relaxing in a bathroom with your mobile phone plugged is like playing Russian roulette’.

After Irina’s death, Yury Agrafonov, the head of radio-electronic department of Irkutsk State University, said: ‘Water is a good conductor … This is why there was a short circuit when the phone fell into the water.

‘If the phone had not been plugged in to 220 volts, the tragedy would not have happened.’

***
Source: Daily Mail UK

Loading...
About Alamu Tosin 6662 Articles
Tosin is the Founder of naijaparry.com.ng, an entertainment based website founded in August 2015, poised at giving out accurate information as well as assisting both graduates and undergraduates with career advice towards achieving their set goals.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.